Update

3:55 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Its been long enough since I posted on here. So here is an update.

Chelsea started the first grade this year, she loves school. She is smart and loves her teacher. She was definitely ready to go back to school.

Elgen is growing fast, and talking all the time. He doesn't make much sense to anyone but himself, and he jabbers random words. We are slowly learning Elgen-ese and finding new ways to communicate with him. It has been nice to have some effective communication with him for a change.

Scott starts school for business management tomorrow, he is taking online classes to begin with. He is excited to go, and I am sure he will do great. :)

As for myself, I have my first month of school under my belt, and will be starting the second month tomorrow. I am going for Graphic Arts. It's pretty exciting. But even more exciting is the fact that I passed my GED and got a certificate in the mail just a couple days ago. Its so funny how a little piece of paper can instill so much pride in a person. I am happy to be part of the 3% that actually go back and test. :)

And that's it for the family.

0 comments: